As a Northwest Florida Realtor®, Jackie Pilcher’s qualifications are well rounded, perfectly suited to meet your needs, whether buying or selling real estate in the Northwest area of Florida.
- Knows Northwest Florida!
- Has life experience and excellent communication skills to negotiate the perfect transaction for you!
- Negotiates, implements solutions when needed and achieves the goals that result in successful real property transactions for you!
- Has experience representing buyers and sellers.
- Has a business background working with major corporations for twenty years.
- Has a BS Degree from Barton College and was a former school teacher.
- Is a member of the National Association of Realtors and Florida Realtors and Emerald Coast Association of Realtors.
Jackie is an active member of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors. She participates in the weekly Realtor tours of newly listed properties and places her listings on tours.
- Licensed in Florida since 2003
- 2022-Present: Florida Realtors Major Investor
- 2015 Chair: Public Policy – Emerald Coast Association of Realtors (ECAR)
- 2010 Chair: Realtor Outreach Committee (ROC)
- 2009 Chair: Professional Development Committee
- 2008-Present: Capitol Club
- 2008 Co-Chair: Professional Development Committee
- 2007 Chair: Stairway to Success I
- 2005-2006 Co-Chair: Jump Start
- 2005: Graduate of Leadership Development
- 2005: Graduate Realtor Institute
Jackie is active in the community. She has served on the Board of Opportunity Place, Inc. and helped it open in July, 2009. She serves on the Okaloosa County Commission on the Status of Women Board, and volunteers at the Seventh Day Adventist Church working with the homeless on Sundays.
Jackie was recently featured in the Florida Realtor Magazine for her work with the homeless. Click here to read article online.
- 2018-Present: Okaloosa County Commission on the Status of Women District 5 representative
- 2019-2020: OCSW, Inc. Treasurer
- 2014: Okaloosa County Commission on the Status of Women, Wall of Honor
- 2015-2016: President, American Business Women’s Association, Emerald Coast Chapter
- 2014: Woman of the Year, American Business Women’s Association, Emerald Coast Chapter
- 2013-Present: Impact 100 of Northwest Florida (www.impactnwf.org)
- 2006-2008: Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Graduate Realtor Institute, e-Pro Technology, Certified Distressed Property Expert, At Home with Diversity
- Barton College, Wilson, North Carolina, BS
- Winthrop University, Rock Hill, South Carolina – Graduate English Study
- Troy University, Troy, Alabama – Graduate Art Study